Thursday, March 15, 2007

Who am I? Cycle 20 #3

The question, "Who am I?" is very hard to answer and I think I have answered it as best as I can. My new question is, "How can I help others in need?"

On Sunday, March 18th my sister and her friend helped to plan a fund raiser for the AIDS foundation. It was held at Rumours night club in the Ala Moana Hotel. Teens from all over the island came to party. The fund raiser was alcohol free and there was a lot of dancing. Different companies gave donations and there were raffles for different items that were donated. The theme was March Mardigras Masquerade. So people dressed up and wore masks. The money that was raised went to the AIDS foundation to help people who suffer from AIDS disease. This fund raiser helped many people and it was held last year to but the theme was Halloween and everyone wore costumes. By buying a ticket you can help.

No comments: