Thursday, March 15, 2007

Fun: Who am I? Cycle 20 #1

To me fun is being with my friends and family, loving life, and doing something I enjoy. The definition of fun is hard to describe it varies depending on who you ask. Through these various definitions of fun, you can get to know people.

When I am with my friends and family, I like to just hang and be relaxed because my life is always so busy. It is so busy sometimes that I forget to be grateful for everything I have. But my friends help me to realize how much I have.

I try to love life everyday. Even when thing are tough, I try to hope for the best in everything. When you love life, you open yourself to everything. Thus, making yourself happy. I love life by enjoying what I have. One of my philosophies is, "Life is short, so live life to the fullest."

When I am doing gymnastics, I feel like anything is possible. I can fly in the air, I can throw any trick that I try, I can do anything I put my mind to. Gymnastics helps me be who ever I want to be. When I am doing my routines, I can be poised and serious, or I can be playful and enthusiastic. My routines are the gateway to my inner self. Gymnastics helps me to express my self without being afraid to show who I really am.

No comments: