Thursday, March 1, 2007

Who am I? Cycle 19 #2

If you asked me a year ago, who I am. My first thought would be, I am a gymnast. But now I have come to realize that there is more to me then the sports or activities I do. I am a young individual who is still exploring the many sides of life and my multifaceted personality. Thus, getting to know myself better and finding my true identity.

Sometimes I feel like a "tom boy." When I am playing sports with my Dad, I feel like I have to act tougher. I think I act this way because my Dad wanted a son but I was a girl. My Dad loves me and sometimes he treats me like his son, and I like it.

When I am with my mom, I love to shop and I am more like a "girly girl". I act more soft and delicate. With my mom, I love shopping anywhere. She is my mom and she loves me.

With different people, I am different. I have different ways that I am expected to act. I try to be the way that would make them the most happy. And if they are happy I am too.

No comments: